Our Zen Days are basically our beautifully zen Yoga Retreats all shoe-horned into just one day. This means you can squeeze it into everyday life without too much disruption. Just the right amount of Yoga, lovely plant based food, use of the Hot Tub, 'You Time' and a therapist on site as well. A day to feel completely Zen and completely pampered.
The lodge offers a stunning rustic and newly renovated farm house where you can maximise your 'You Time' to its fullest. With an open log buring fire in the living room and ample space to fully recharge those batteries, we will ensure you leave feeling completely relaxed and revitalised.
Ample plant based food throughout the day will be served and an unlimited amount of snacks and drinks to ensure your tummies are also well looked after - we cant very well maintain your mind, body and soul without treating our inner belly fire also. Full and Half Day options are available and we are very flexible so if you have any slight amendments you'd wish to make, please just ask.
>> Scroll down for Programme Info >>
Zen Day Itinerary - Thursday 25th October 2018
8:45 - 9:15 Arrival Time
9:30 Morning Yoga Class
- 10:30 onward - Mid morning Plant Based Food and time for yourselves. Feel free to use the Hot Tub or book in a treatment with our fabulous Therapist
- 12:00 Lunchtime Yoga Class - (Cross over for half day pricing option)
**Our half day options would include two yoga classes; either morning and lunchtime OR lunchtime and afternoon**
- 13:00 - 15:00 - Delicious Plant Based Lunch. During this time feel free to book in further treatments, use the Hot Tub and enjoy more time for yourselves.
- 15:00 - Afternoon Yoga Session
- 16:00 - Time for yourselves with Afternoon snacks, Hot Tub usage and Therapist appointments.
Thursday 25th October 2018
£45 half day / £90 full day **Introductory Offer £40 and £80** (Treatments at an additional cost, please book in advance)